As the largest cave in Tu Lan cave system, Hang Tien is famed for its enormous size and spectacular formations. Our guide will bring you into depths of Vietnamese jungle where the lost world of ancient rock configurations can be found dripping from the ceilings. This is truly a unique chance to enjoy the real wilderness of this country.
This tour is designed for those with just a day to explore the wild but still looking for an escape to the jungle along with adventure and of course, a beautiful cave.
Enter into Hang Tien where you’ll be taken away by the swirling patterns of limestone and rock. Rimstone pools, known as gours, also greet you at the entrance. You’ll explore different passages of this river cave and be in awe of its massive ceiling and formations.
Please make sure that your health is suitable for these activities with ease:
- 8 km jungle and mountain trekking, rocky terrain
- 4 km caving
- Basic trekking experience
Hang En Cave Adventure
Please make sure that your health is suitable for these activities with ease.
- 20km jungle and mountain trekking, rocky terrain
- Multiple river crossings: 30 times (knee deep, 10-50m wide river)
- Elevation change up to 400m (between road and valleys)
- 3 km caving
- 2 days and 1 night in jungle and caves
- Trekking experience & must be able to walk 10km in one day
- Must be able to withstand hot trekking days
Note: Be prepared for your shoes to get very wet due to many river crossings!
- All food, water and camping equipment
- All entrance fees, transport, guide and porters
- All caving equipment and safety gear
Duration: 7am to 7h30pm
Price: 2,000,000 VND