This overnight trek in the Tu Lan Cave system offers a glimpse in to the karst mountains, jungle, waterfalls and caves in the rugged and untouched natural environment of rural Vietnam. Perfect for those short on time but still wanting a solid taste of adventure in Tu Lan.
Over 2 days and one night you will both climb over the karst mountains and swim thorough them in the caves carved out of the limestone by the rivers.
Camp by a waterfall in a tent or a sleeping hammock, enjoy a jungle barbecue for dinner, have a relaxing evening around the campfire and a great night’s sleep in a hammock or a tent lulled by the sound of the waterfall from Ken Cave.
Phong Nha – Tan Hoa – Rao Nan River.- Hung Ton Valley – Mango Mountain – Tu Lan Valley – Ken Cave – Tu Lan Cave – Kim Cave – To Mo Valley – Hung Ton – Tan Hoa – Phong Nha
- 12km jungle and mountain trekking, rocky terrain
- Elevation changes up to 150m
- 1km swimming in caves
- 3 km caving
Moderate – requires some fitness and stamina for some steep trekking and caving, including swimming. This tour is easy for seasoned adventurers and accessible to those with a reasonable level of fitness.
What to bring:
- Long shirt and trousers and good trekking shoes
- Close weave trekking socks (not ankle socks)
- Personal items, swimwear, camera, water bottle
- A change of clothing for in camp including sandals
- All food, water and camping equipment
- All entrance fees, transport, guide and porters
- All caving equipment and safety gear
Tour departs at 7.30 am returns 5:30pm Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday
1 day: 1,800,000 VND/person
2 days: 5,500,000 VND/person
3 days: 8,000,000 VND/person
More days more surprises!
This tour has a strict cancellation policy
You must arrive in Phong Nha and pay for the tour by 6pm the night before departure.