VISIT THE THIRD LARGEST CAVE OF THE WORLD
This tour goes through Ban Doong Minority Area where the villages have no roads to them and there is no electricity. It is like traveling back in time and there are no tourists up there so the locals do not try to sell you stuff. They are just looking at you wondering where you came from and why!
You then approach the cave along a cool river, often wading through the stream. The cave comes in to sight as a small entrance, but what is behind it will blow you away. Spend the afternoon relaxing in the cave and taking in the sights. After a good breakfast there is more time for exploring before you head back to the pick-up point via a slightly different route inside the cave to see more of this incredible cave.
- Jungle trekking and exploring Hang En
- Camping on the beach inside the cave or in the cave entrance
Moderate High – 20km of jungle trekking and caving. Physical fitness is required including swimming and walking on rocky boulders and uneven and slippery ground. Some scrambling over rocks will require use of your hands.
What to bring:
- Long shirt and trousers and good trekking shoes
- Close weave trekking socks (not ankle socks)
- Personal items, swimwear, camera, water bottle
- A change of clothing for in camp
- A travel towel or Sarong (not the room towels please!)
- All food, water and camping equipment
- All park entrance fees, guide and porters
Tour departs at 8.00
Price for the jungle camp: 7,000,000 VND for the cave camp: 7,500,000 VND
Hang En is not available from Mid-September to Mid-December during the rainy season for safety reasons