Tour departs daily at 08:00am
Minimum 2, maximum 08 pax
The Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park is considered one of the most biologically diverse places in the world and is home to many endemic species. You will gain great insight and learn about conservation of the native ecosystem from a local expert.
This tour is organized for individuals who love adventures and treks in the jungle. It is challenging but you will be rewarded with the spectacular, untouched jungle of Vietnam and the experience of a lifetime. If you want to do this tour you must be physically fit.
The two day trip will include an hour at the Rescue Center where you will be able to see some of the native wildlife. The rest of your time will be spent trekking through the lush jungle in Phong Nha – Ke Bang National Park. You will also enjoy time with our local team to cook, drink the local spirits and explore new areas of our rainforest. You will be provided a proper camping tent for sleeping at the Weapon Cave.
This tour is more than just an experience. It is an outstanding time in Vietnam’s outdoors that you will never forget. Book it to indulge in your passion for nature.
– From 08:30: Start at Bamboo Cafe to Wildlife Rescue Station.
– 08:45 – 10:15: Experience the Wildlife Rescue Station
– 10:15 – 10:30: Transport to Botanical Garden
– 10:45 – 13:30: Trekking through the proper jungle
– 13:30 – 15:00: Have BBQ lunch
– 15:00- 17:00: Trekking to the Weapon Cave
– 17:00 – 18:00: Camping and making fire for BBQ at Weapon Cave
– 18:00- 19:00: Cook the Chicken BBQ with locals
– 19:00 – 20:00: Have dinner & drink some local spirits
– 20:00 – 21:00: Night walk to spot some animals.
– After 21:00: Free plan for everyone and sleep
– 08:00 – 08:15: Get up and prepare for a new day trek
– 08:15 – 08:45: Have breakfast and coffee for new day
– 09:00 – 13:30: Trek through the valley and up to the moutain
– 13:30 – 14:30: Have lunch and rest
– 14:30 – 16:00: Continue trekking
– 16:00 – 16:30: Swimming at beautiful waterfall
– 16:30 – 17:00: Going back to town and your hotel. Tour ends
– BBQ lunch & dinner; Water; Double/Single Camp Tent; All Entrance fees; Local conservation expert, as tour guide; Transportation by easy rider motorbike.
What to bring?
- Trekking clothes (long trousers and shirt), sunscreen, insect repellent, hat, sunglasses, swimming gear, flip flops, change of clothes.