This tour offers a glimpse into the amazing beauty of the Tu Lan area: caves, karst mountains, jungle, and waterfalls. It is an opportunity to escape civilization and go deep into the rugged and untouched nature of Vietnam for two-days and one-night with a professional English-speaking guide and jungle porter team.
This tour is perfect if you are short on time but still want a solid taste of adventure in the amazing Tu Lan jungle and cave system.
You will enjoy exploring Ken Cave, Kim Cave, Hung Ton Cave and of course Tu Lan Cave. You’ll also be subjected to a decent amount of trekking with over 12 km of tough jungle terrain covered over the two days and plenty of swimming!
Once the day’s adventures are over get ready for a night in the jungle at our amazing Tu Lan campsite located by a beautiful waterfall. You’ll enjoy a delicious BBQ beside the campfire before turning in to the sounds of jungle critters and rushing waters of the nearby waterfall.
With climbing, trekking, and swimming through river caves, this will surely be a highlight of your travels in Vietnam.
- Operating: from mid-Nov to mid-Sep (closed in October)
- Duration: 2 Days/1 Night
- Adventure Level: Easy for physically active guests
- Availability: Every Tuesday, Thursday & Saturday
- Small Group Tours: Average 8 - 10 pax
- Minimum Age: 16 years & above (Physically active 15 y/o with previous experiences will be considered)
- Tour Starts: 7:30 am - 8:00 am from any local hotel in Phong Nha
- Tour Ends: 6:00 pm - 6:30 pm at any local hotel in PhongNha.
- Price: VND 5,500,000/pax ($239)